I am thankful for so many things, more than I can mention in one post or think of at one time. But I was thinking today about my blessings and I decided to name a few of them:
(in no particular order)
1) I am thankful for the delicious smell of the cranberry orange bread which just came out of the oven.
2) I am thankful for my husband saying, “the more, the merrier” about Thanksgiving.
3) I am thankful that we have jobs, his away and mine with teenagers.
I’m thankful this is not my house
5) I am thankful for colors, subtle and bold. What a beautiful world we have, infinite in its variety!
6) I am thankful for each of my children, each delightful and uniquely praiseworthy! So thankful for them!
7) I am thankful for the wonderful spouses the married kids have; I love everyone of them!
8) I am thankful for my wedding china (random, I know, but I was thinking about how to set the table for tomorrow…)
9) I am thankful that we have 2 international students here for high school this year to help me keep in practice with teenagers.
10) I am thankful for my husband who says, “You can do it”, “Go for it” even when it means dinner might not happen.
11) For warmth, for food, for shelter, for love: I am truly grateful and I do not take it for granted. I know I have received much and must share much.
12) I am particularly thankful that my dad is home from the hospital after having a small heart attack last week. So glad to have him coming over tomorrow.
Thank You, Lord